Supporting American Art Abroad
A Sponsorship or Corporate Membership with the Mona Bismarck American Center offers American companies a unique opportunity to reach the French public and international audiences while supporting art and artists from the United States.
Located in the heart of Paris, the Mona Bismarck American Center is a 501(c) 3 entity and the only institution outside of the United States dedicated to 20th and 21st century American art.
Associate your company name with the Mona Bismarck American Center in Paris and confirm your company’s commitment to creativity, diversity and innovation. We welcome the opportunity to develop a customized recognition package to meet your company’s objectives and budget.
For more information on sponsorship or corporate membership, please contact the Director of Development, Susan Uzzan – suzzan[at]monabismarck.org
Why support the Mona Bismarck American Center ?
- Visibility in France and in the United States
- Advantageous conditions for private rentals
- Networking opportunities
- Exclusive opportunities for your clients and employees
- Corporate Cercle membership
- Privileged access to Mona Bismarck American Center’s events and other major cultural events in Paris
- Alignment with our values: diversity, innovation, creativity and the power of art and culture.