The International Patrons of the Mona Bismarck American Center is a select group of patrons dedicated to a cross-cultural conversation about the art and ideas of our time.
Through an annual tax-deductible donation, International Patrons provide invaluable resources for the activities of the Mona Bismarck American Center and the preservation of its 19th century hôtel particulier and private garden. International Patrons also act as global ambassadors of the Mona Bismarck American Center’s uncompromising values of inclusion, diversity and innovation.
Levels of Giving*
1 000 € (Total of 340 € after deduction to French income taxes)
- Behind-the-scenes opportunities at the Mona American Center and partner institutions
- Invitation to annual breakfast with American and French leaders in art, business, academia and philanthropy
- Name included with other International Patrons in communication materials including website, annual report and event programs (optional)
2 500 € (Total of 850 € after deduction to French income taxes)
- All of the above
- Preferential rental rates for salons of the Mona Bismarck American Center
- Invitation to purchase VIP tickets to annual gala in Paris
- Discount on gift memberships with the Mona Bismarck American Center
5 000 € (Total of 1 700 € after deduction to French income taxes)
- All of the above
- Personalized cultural concierge service when visiting Paris
- One right to vote on program options at annual meeting with Artistic Director
- Leadership opportunities in France and United States
For more information about the International Art Patrons, or to become a member, please contact Susan Uzzan at suzzan[at]monabismarck.org or +33 (0)1 47 23 73 27.
*Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Under the French law of August 1, 2003, 66% of a donation by an individual is deductible from income tax within the limit of 20% of taxable income.
Hana & Nabil Akkari
Catherine & Robert Brawer
François Bujon de l’Estang
Former French Ambassador to the United States
Hubert de Givenchy
Heather and Robert Keane
Jordan and Jason Phillips
Veronica Pollard and Joel Dreyfuss
Dorothy W. Stapleton
Catherine Ann Stevens
Gayle R. Tilles