Through a multidisciplinary program of exhibitions, events, colloquia, and educational outreach, the Mona Bismarck American Center in Paris highlights and promote contemporary American art and artists in Europe’s cultural capital and exposes a diverse range of visitors to the depth, breadth and vibrancy of United States culture. The Center also builds durable relationships with artists, its key constituency, and makes connections among American artists, European audiences and partner institutions.
In carrying out this mission, the Center is grateful for the generous support of the American Friends of the Mona Bismarck American Center who understand the importance of the relationship between France and the United States to both cultures, and indeed, to the world. In recognition of their annual $5,000 donation*, members receive exclusive benefits including:
- Mention on website, annual report, e-newsletters and on event programs for performances at the Mona Bismarck American Center
- Personalized cultural concierge service when visiting Paris, one time per year. MBAC will work with members to organize an customized itinerary of exhibition openings, behind-the-scenes access to cultural events, gallery visits, restaurant recommendations, fashion/shopping tips and more
- Eligibility to purchase tickets to annual spring dinner in Paris
- Invitations to partner events in the United States
For more information about the American Friends of the Mona Bismarck American Center, please contact Director of Development, Susan Uzzan at email@example.com.
* Within the limits prescribed by law, $4,750 of this contribution is tax deductible.
The Mona Bismarck American Center is a charitable organization exempt from federal income tax under Section 501 (c) (3). Our Federal EIN is 13-3073031.